Truth be told one of the BIG reasons I started my business was to have more flexibility to travel 💁🏻♀️ I thrive while with my family, on the beach, in the sun creating memories! So, over the past year, we have made it a priority to travel, even if it’s just an hour away, monthly as a family or couple. I tell you this because I need you to understand how many hours have gone into this labor intensive work 😘😘😘 but mostly to understand I have gotten GOOD at knowing what can go on a plane, what I actually need and what products can serve two purposes to allow my creativity to go the furthest while I am away from home!
I am simply here to prove that you don’t HAVE to have a giant collection of makeup to make an impact and feel beautiful while you travel!!
DURING TRAVEL : I usually board the plane with little to no makeup, but bring along my car kit of essentials (more on that later) and a few other items to make sure my skin stays in good shape while we travel! I keep it all in one clear bag to ensure that both myself and TSA can see all the things 👍🏼
ON LOCATION : Once I arrive at the hotel I usually settle in (placing brushes in the cups they provide and laying out my skincare so that it is easy to find & use) and make sure I can easily see everything that I brought!
- tinted lotion – I wear this alone or mixed with my primer.
- primer – great for both humid and dry climates
- foundation w/ SPF – this is my very favorite for the pool and beach & it doesn’t melt off the face when paired with this primer.
- foundation with coverage – this one is luminous, so it doesn’t look heavy on the skin, but has great coverage.
- color correcting concealer – I adore this one without foundation because it wakes up the entire face!
- brightening concealer – this concealer sets quickly and looks incredible even in humidity 👌🏼
- contour – cannot live without this product & it will forever come every where with me.
- bronzer – this is the most natural looking bronzer I can find and looks seriously beautiful on the beach or in the city!
- *contour palette – when I travel for business or I know I want options I LOVE bringing a palette that includes different shades so that I just have to pack one product and not three or four separate products.
- blush – I usually grab cream blushes on vacation because they wear well and look the most like skin.
- highlight – typically I will bring one subtle highlighter and one intense highlighter 😘
- eyeliner – this OBVS doesn’t come camping with me, but I love having this brown one on hand for trips where I will get dressed up at least once.
- eyeshadow – these are THE BEST for vacations! I grab a bold and a neutral and I am good to go!!
- mascara – gotta keep things real natural and fluffy, but I have always been nervous about bringing an expensive mascara, so I love this one.
- eyebrow pencil
- eyebrow gel
- setting powder – I love that this is small, so v travel friendly!!
- setting spray – just to stay safe & protect my skin I use a spray with SPF. This is the only one on the market that has my seal of approval! For night I use THIS!!
- lipsticks – choose YOUR go-to lipsticks, but I always bring an orangey red, a great nude and a pink 👍🏼
Everything above fits in THIS CASE 🙌🏼
So there is that!! The best of the best that I cannot live without! Did I leave anything out?!